Top 10 Things I've Learned This Semester
1. Grades aren't everything. Grades don't define who you are. Grades will never tell you your worth in the Kingdom of God. 2. Sometimes it's okay to eat 12 chocolate chip cookies in one sitting when working on group projects.
3. It's okay to be friends with people who don't believe the same thing you do.
4. College is hard, but don't waste your life away studying. If it's not done by midnight, go to bed, get some sleep and work more in the morning.
5. When God closes doors, remember He is getting ready to knock down walls.
6. If you don't like a job, leave. You are not bound by chains to be at a certain place for any amount of time.
7. Experiences of all kinds (professional and not) will far exceed what you are learning in school.
8. God is going to bring people into your life, even if just for a season, and they will change your life.
9. Eat that extra scoop of ice cream. That's why you're running, right?
10. God has bigger plans that you can imagine. You were formed by the same God who breathes stars. You are fearfully and wonderfully made. You are an image of God, and his love. Use your gifts and bless others. Find yourself in the God-sized epic that is already in progress.
"The one who calls you is faithful and He will do it."- 1 Thessalonians 5:24